OUR PROCESS ENSURES QUALITY PRODUCTS
Wil-Med Global, Inc. is proud of the reconditioning process that has earned the reputation of quality and professionalism.
Our process starts by refinishing the cabinet. We strip the machine down to the shell, then prime, seal, and re-paint the cabinet. Once the machine is reassembled, we perform an extensive reconditioning and Preventative Maintenance Service. During the final calibration process we test the mechanics, hydraulics, and the electrical systems of the machine. When finished, our clients have a machine that is cosmetically and mechanically like new. Each machine is tested and disinfected prior to shipping. The machines come with new jugs, pickup wands, kidney clamps, manuals, plus a minimum 1-year parts warranty.
No one else delivers quality refurbished products like Wil-Med Global, Inc., or has the longstanding track record of customer service and satisfaction.
- Dialysis products are prepared for reconditioning at our huge climate-controlled facility.
- The cabinets are stripped to the shell and repainted.
- Reconditioning and Preventive Maintenance Service is performed on all machines before final testing and calibration.
- When finished, our clients have a machine that is cosmetically and mechanically like new.
- Machines are bubble-wrapped and shipped by our nationally recognized and insured electronic equipment shipping specialist.
- The end result, machines that exceed expectations of performance and appearance, at a fraction the cost of new.